This page requires java-script to be enabled. Please adjust your browser-settings.
Sort efforts p...
Committed my changes
I added two new lists at the projViewEfforts.
Furthermore I had to add
new functions to calculate the effort sum.
First I had only one function to calculate the effort sum per person or per task. And I took yout function to get the effort sum of the whole project.
But in this case I hade some discrepancy when I calculated the percentage (like 49,1% and 51,3% > 100%).
Therefore I created my own function to get the effort sum (directly from database).
I think the discrepany has something to do with your usage of the
There are also some discrepany because of truncation but they are very little.
The rest should be okay :).
Have a nice weekend.